Saturday, May 15, 2010

Web pages I would recommend.

Positioning myself as a branding- junky and ad- sapience I’d like to give a couple of advices here on where to look for the information about branding issue and everything that is connected to it. So that, if you are interested in what’s new going on in the world of brands, methods used in marketing, job offers and many more then brandrepublic.com web page is what you need. Frankly it’s my favorite one because it’s quite entertaining and always up to date (it embraces a lot of areas of branding, providing a comprehensive information). Digging for more news on this topic I’d suggest checking out brandweek.com which might seem pretty similar to the previously described one. However I’d say that some news on this web page can be illuminated from the different prospective (so that a reader might find it useful and form his/her point of view by comparing two different interpretations of any issue). It’s doubtless that advertising is an integral part of branding thus there is a web page adfreak.com I’d like to recommend. It’s also pretty entertaining and includes a lot of fresh ad videos with short comments. Check this out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment